Almas Mashhad Hotel Group is one of the hotels with branches in this city, which currently has two active branches in Mashhad.
Almas Hotel Mashhad 1 and 2 are two 4 and 5 star hotels that have been welcoming domestic and foreign travelers for several years. Almas Hotel 1 was established in 1392 and Almas Hotel 2 was established in 1395. If you are also planning to travel to holy Mashhad, join us to learn more about these two well-known hotels and their accommodation rules.
Diamond Hotel 1
Almas 1 Hotel is one of the 4-star hotels in Mashhad, which is built in two buildings next to each other. One building has 5 floors and the other building has 7 floors. This hotel has a total of 163 accommodation units. One of the advantages of staying in this hotel is its proximity to the shrine and access to the city. Among the facilities of this Mashhad Ali Baba hotel, we can mention currency exchange, fully equipped rooms, 24-hour room service, free internet, massage salon, children’s playroom and other facilities. This hotel is only 450 meters away from Bab Reza door of Imam Reza holy shrine and you can reach the shrine on foot in a short time.
Diamond Hotel 2
Almas Hotel Mashhad 2 is one of the most luxurious and beautiful hotels in this city, which was put into operation in 2015. This hotel is built on 25 floors and has 218 different accommodation units. The interior design of this hotel has different styles, so you can choose a room in the style of African, Italian, Russian, Thai or Indian architecture.
Also read this article: Which domestic airline is cheaper?
The facilities of this 5-star hotel include sauna and swimming pool, conference hall, revolving restaurant, 24-hour coffee shop and roof garden. In both hotels, you can choose from one-bed rooms, fiesta suites, 4-bed suites, 4- and 5-bed connecting rooms, royal suites with jacuzzi, twin-bed rooms and other rooms.
Rules of stay at Almas Hotel Mashhad 1
In order for your stay at this 4-star hotel to be a great and hassle-free stay, it is better to familiarize yourself with the rules for staying there.
- Acceptance by promissory note is only possible in the form of a notebook with an official seal.
- The original birth certificate or national card for Iranians and passport for foreign travelers are considered the only valid identification documents.
- The time of delivery of the room to the customer is 14, and if the passenger arrives at the hotel earlier than the appointed time, the hotel is not responsible for it.
- On normal days, if you cancel up to two days before the hotel reservation, you will not pay a penalty. One day before the reservation time, there is a 50% cancellation fee for one night, and if you cancel your stay on the same day, the entire cost of one night’s stay will be charged.
- On peak travel days, cancellation up to 3 days before will be fined. Cancellation up to 2 days before, 70% of the cost of one night’s stay and cancellation on the same day will be fined 100% of the cost of one night’s stay.
- If you want to use your room at Almas 1 Mashhad Hotel up to 6 hours earlier or later, you have to pay 50% of the cost of one night.
- For children from 0 to 3 years of age, no accommodation fee will be charged, and for children over 6 years of age, the accommodation fee will be full.
Accommodation rules of Almas Mashhad Hotel 2
The accommodation rules in this hotel are largely the same as the other branch of the hotel.
- The rules of acceptance by letter are similar to the rules of Almas 1 Hotel.
- The time of handing over the room to the passenger is 2:00 p.m. as in the other branch of the hotel.
- In normal days of the year, the cancellation penalty is 72 hours before zero, up to 48 hours 50% of the cost of one night’s stay, up to 24 hours before the full cost of one night’s stay. If you cancel your stay on the same day, you will be charged the full cost of one night’s stay.
- During peak travel times of the year, you can cancel your stay without penalty up to 72 hours before your stay. If you cancel your stay at Almas Hotel Mashhad 2 48 or 24 hours before the day of your stay or on the same day, 100% of the cost of one night’s stay will be deducted from you as a penalty.
- Children over 12 years old are considered adults and must pay the full cost of their stay.
- In case of overnight stay of the guest, on the condition of providing valid identification documents, the service will be provided to you in the form of an additional service or a room with an extra bed, and its cost will be charged separately.
End of advertisement report.
This article is for promotional purposes only and Zoomji does not accept any responsibility in relation to it.