Usually, the configuration file and the items required to connect to the network are automatically sent to users when inserting the SIM card and applied to the device. However, sometimes there may be interference in this process and it is not possible to connect to the network. In the next article, how to enter Internet settings on iPhone We will pay manually, which is used for different operators, including Irancell and Mobile First.
iPhone internet settings
To ensure correctness Internet settings on iPhone 13 or other models, you must first refer to the Settings section. If there is a configuration required to connect to the network on the device; No need to re-enter it manually. If you still can’t connect to the network, you should follow the problem in other areas. To check the mentioned item, it is enough to follow the path below.
- First, the Settings application (with the gear icon) on your phone or tablet.
- From the displayed options, refer to the Cellular Data section.
- Now you should see an option called Carrier Settings on the new page.
- If the mentioned option is not visible, you need to do the configuration manually.
Manual configuration of network connection
After following the steps mentioned above and making sure that there is no problem with the network configuration, you can manually enter the required items into the device. For this purpose, follow the steps mentioned below. Note that some options may be slightly different depending on the operating system version of the device.
- To start, open the Settings application and enter Cellular Data or Mobile Data from the available options.
- On the new page, select Cellular Data Options or Mobile Data Options.
- Finally for configuration Irancell internet settings on iPhone 13 Or other operators and models, select Cellular Data Network or Mobile Data Network.
- Now, according to the type of your SIM card operator, enter the items mentioned in the table below into the new page under the heading Cellular Data. Do not touch options for which values are not defined.
- Finally to save Mobile internet settings on iPhoneTap on the Save option in the upper corner of the screen.
|Irancell||mtnirancell||Irancell_GPRS||10.131.26.138||8080 or 9201|
Note that for configuration Rightel internet settings on iPhone, it is only necessary to set the APN value similar to the above table and there is no need to change other items. If you are still unable to connect to the network after saving the configuration specific to your operator, refer to the next section.
Reset internet settings on iPhone
If the network connection configuration is installed automatically on your device, but it is having problems; You can manually re-enter the required values by resetting it. To do this, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open the Settings application on your device and then enter the Cellular (or Mobile Data) section.
- Now select Cellular Data Option and then click on Cellular Data Network.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Reset Settings from the bottom of the page.
- Now you can manually configure the network connection according to the guide mentioned in the previous section.
Frequently Asked Questions
To do this, first go to the Settings program and then select the Cellular Data Network option from the Cellular Data Option section and press the Reset Settings button at the bottom of the screen.
To do this, enter the Settings app and then go to the Cellular Data section. If you see Carrier Settings, there is a network connection configuration on your device.
Yes; By referring to the Settings application, you can enter the network connection configuration manually; But you must have the necessary values for your operator.